Re: st: Problem with infix: record too long

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Problem with infix: record too long
Date   Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:52:24 +0100

-infix- cannot read binary files.

.txt is just a file extension that is commonly assigned to ASCII
files; if the file is binary, calling it .txt won't make it so.

Showing us the first few lines of the file might give us a clue.

Nick