st: Correcting for selection bias in a multinomial logit?

From   Dimitrije Tišma <dimitrijetisma@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Correcting for selection bias in a multinomial logit?
Date   Sat, 23 Apr 2011 19:45:29 +0200

Dear all,

I was wondering if there was a multinomial logit counterpart of the
command -heckprob-. I have seen some commands where selection equation
takes multinomial form (-selmlog-, for instance), but so far I haven't
been able to find a command which takes into account possible
selection into multinomial logit model. Gllamm's -ssm- is appropriate
for ordered and count variables, but less so for multinomial output.
Many many thanks,

Dimitrije