st: Xtabond2 problems

From   "Armey, Laura (CIV)" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Xtabond2 problems
Date   Fri, 22 Apr 2011 08:56:56 +0000

I¹m having a problem with xtabond2.  Earlier tonight it worked, when I ran
the same equation after installing updates I got this response ­ how do I
fix this

(max() in lmatabase, compiled by Stata 11.2, is too new to be run by this
version of Stata and so was ignored)
         xtabond2_mata():  3499  max() not found
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error