Re: st: different handling if missings in programs using syntax varlist [if}

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: different handling if missings in programs using syntax varlist [if}
Date   Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:10:57 +0100

I see no puzzle here. In your -foo-, the variable -comment- was
created without reference to -price-. In fact, the rest of the program
had no bearing on that. So, no values were missing.

In -foobar-, things were different. Observation with missing -price-
were excluded.

Sorry, but what's the question here?