re: st: screen shot

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   re: st: screen shot
Date   Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:36:54 -0400

Tony said

I am preparing notes for a class and would like to get a screenshot of the edit page.  I  see such shots in Acock's book (and the Stata manuals), but I don't know what to do.  Who will help this bewildered soul?

I use the Grab application, which is built in to Mac OS X.

Kit Baum   |   Boston College Economics and DIW Berlin   |
An Introduction to Stata Programming   |
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata   |