Antwort: st: problems installing outreg2 (Windows Vista)

From   Richard Ochmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Antwort: st: problems installing outreg2 (Windows Vista)
Date   Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:29:22 +0200

What exactly do you mean by "Stata just crashed"?

Does your Stata connect to the internet?
Can you find a description of -outreg2- (ssc des outreg2)?
If yes I dont know the solution to your problem.
If no you may need to adjust the settings for your proxy server under
general settings in Stata.

Best,
Rich