st: screen shot

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: screen shot
Date   Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:15:43 -0700

I am preparing notes for a class and would like to get a screenshot of the edit page.  I  see such shots in Acock's book (and the Stata manuals), but I don't know what to do.  Who will help this bewildered soul?

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330