Re: st: file too big to import

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: file too big to import
Date   Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:00:07 +0000

<>

I guess that's assuming you don't have Small Stata (which is limited to 1200 observations -- see -help limits-).  If you're still having issues getting this imported, more information about your system (version of Stata, OS, physical RAM) would be helpful for others to answer your question.

- Eric

__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute