st: Changing the reference category

From   Julia Martin <Julia.Martin@newcastle.edu.au>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Changing the reference category
Date   Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:47:52 +1000

Hi Statalisters,

I have created a reference category using the char varname[omit]# for regression analysis. I now do not want this reference category - how do I get rid of it so it reverts back to the original variable with NO reference categories.

I am using Stata/IC 11.1.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Julia