st: Graph Quadratic Term

From   Dennis Kramer <>
Subject   st: Graph Quadratic Term
Date   Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:36:39 -0400

Dear Statalist,

I am having trouble graphing the quadratic relationship between my
outcome dependent and independent variable. I am currently modeling a
-logit- function with my outcome being 0/1 for passing a standardized
test. When I run my --logit-- with the sq term in the model I get a
significant quadratic function; however, when I use the -- predict, pr
-- function to plot for predictions the quadratic function does not
plot correctly... could you provide some insight.

Thank you,