Re: st: Suppress the axis for just one plot using the by() option

From   Eric Booth <ebooth@ppri.tamu.edu>
To   "<statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Suppress the axis for just one plot using the by() option
Date   Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:40:33 +0000

<>

Try it with the suboption "style(compact)":

sysuse auto, clear
twoway (scatter price mpg), by(rep78, style(compact) cols(3))

- Eric
__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute