st: question on IV regression

From   Yunxian Lu <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: question on IV regression
Date   Fri, 15 Apr 2011 23:49:04 -0400

Dear Experts,

I have a question on IV estimation with interaction terms.

There was some earlier postings, but my question is a little bit
different and I am still confusing. I want to estimate the following

X1 and X3 are exogenous variables,
X2 is an endogenous variable(continous), which is instrumented with Z1 and Z2.
X2*X3 is an interaction term.

How can we deal with X2 and the interaction term X2*X3?

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help!