Re: st: ivtobit with lagged dummy variables as instruments

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ivtobit with lagged dummy variables as instruments
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:18:12 +0100

You don't need scalars for your example, as I explained.

Your name -minv- was your choice. You could use one character names. I
agree: evocative names are often better.

The only reason to use -scalar()- is to avoid name conflict with
variables. It is easy enough to use some personal convention that
always avoids any clashes. Thus, you could decide that variable names
are always lower case, scalar names always upper case.

So the call could be as short as

`= S'

Nick