st: list coefficient estimations

From   Max Fotbollen <praktiskbox@live.se>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: list coefficient estimations
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:40:28 +0200

Hi,
I need to retrive and also save OLS estimates. I use return list, don't get any resopnses, not even error response. Use rreturn list, then I get some results in the output, but not the regression coefficients.

Thanks for any imput,
Regards,
Max