st: list coefficient estimations

From   Max Fotbollen <>
To   <>
Subject   st: list coefficient estimations
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:40:28 +0200

I need to retrive and also save OLS estimates. I use return list, don't get any resopnses, not even error response. Use rreturn list, then I get some results in the output, but not the regression coefficients.
Thanks for any imput,