Re: st: list coefficients

From   "Darius J. Conger" <dconger@ithaca.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: list coefficients
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:21:13 -0400

On 4/14/2011 2:43 AM, Max Fotbollen wrote:
Hi
I need to get full digit, including all decimals points, coeffcient estimates from a regression. I use ereturn and get numbers for some of estimates but not the coefficients. The command "return list" does not render any output.

Thanks for any help I can get in this matter,

Max
Thanks Jeremy.  I received your research paper bibliography.

       Darius