Re: st: Fixed Effects GLS

From   May Ster <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fixed Effects GLS
Date   Wed, 13 Apr 2011 23:09:27 +0100

Dear Adda and Mark,

As the FE is the GLS , i would like to know whether -xtgls - allows
the assumption in which there might be arbitary correlations between
explantory varialbles and individual effect.

I ask this because, under the FE model, using-xtreg, fe- the time
invariant variables have to be omitted. Thus, if -xtgls- allows
arbitary correlations between explanatory variables and individual
effect, it is more informative.

Please help.

maysa