Re: st: saving regression output after "PV" command

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   Re: st: saving regression output after "PV" command
Date   Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:49:46 -0400

On Apr 13, 2011, at 2:33 AM, Menshawy wrote:

> I have tried the suggestion made by kit Baum.
> As well I have noticed that some changes has already taken place on the original PV.ado (may be by the author) in the same way suggested by Baum.
> The thing which is good is that the "est Sto " is working for saving BUT it does not replay the results:
> I have tried the following
> sysuse auto
> pv  weight length, cmd(reg) pv(price)
> est sto m1
> est dir
> estimates replay m1
> and it turns the the error
> option pv() required
> r(198);
> what do you think this error come from and what do we need to do?

The author of -pv- sent me an update to the routine which should fix these problems. Do adoupdate pv, update and see if it does.

Kit Baum