Re: st: any simpler way to add text to a graph

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: any simpler way to add text to a graph
Date   Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:04:27 -0400

Hi,

It never fails - send an email asking for help on something and then you'll find it yourself somewhere. I found the notick option while poking around in the graph manual. So no problem with that one. I'll look at graph dot for my purpose.

Thanks,

Walt

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.