Re: st: fw: saving regression output after "PV" command

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: fw: saving regression output after "PV" command
Date   Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:18:46 +0100

This is a repeat of a previous posting. One such repeat is allowed.

The only things that seem to be clear is that -pv- is limited in the
extent to which it supports subsequent use of its results by other
programs and that no one on this list is volunteering to try to fix or
extend it. So, I think this matter is between you and the program
author, who is evidently aware of at least some of the discussion.

Nick