Re: st: svylogitgof: changes dramatically across models using the same pooled sample

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: svylogitgof: changes dramatically across models using the same pooled sample
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:53:28 -0400

Eileen, I assume that you're on Stata 11, since you don't say otherwise.  -svylogitgof- doesn't work with subpop() options and has other problems in Stata 11.

See: http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-03/msg00442.html

Steve
[email protected]