Re: st: Sample: drawing the same "random" sample

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Sample: drawing the same "random" sample
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:18:20 -0400

Stata has a very good pseudo-random-number generator, but it uses a
built-in seed and thus will always exhibit the behavior you noticed

for more on this, start with -help seed-