Re: st: Warning - singleton groups detected

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Warning - singleton groups detected
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:17:44 +0100

Chris Parker started a thread earlier today which touches on this. See
the Statalist archives if you get the digest only. Skim other postings
if you get them individually.

Nick