Re: st: RE: Adjusting economist scheme

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Adjusting economist scheme
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:03:35 -0400

Thanks all for the feedback. I'm slowly picking away at the scheme file. I created my own economist file and am slowly making changes there as I find lines that impact the style I want. Documentation would help with this.

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane
Plainsboro, NJ 08536