Re: st: how to access coefficients for each observation in panel data with fixed effects

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to access coefficients for each observation in panel data with fixed effects
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:50:14 +0100

Sorry, but this makes no sense to me.

A coefficient in mathematics is (surely?) something that is multiplied
together with a variable. I don't know what that means here in terms
of something that varies observation by observation.

Perhaps someone else has a better sense of what you want. In any case,
what you want has to be translated into the jargon of -xtreg-.