st: anketest, ivreg, and spivreg

From   Ashley Arnio <>
Subject   st: anketest, ivreg, and spivreg
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:03:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello (again).

I have determined from the anketest (using an iv-sar model) that the spatial
error model may not be suitable for my data. Is it appropriate to use only the
dlmat option when using spivreg?

Also, I have tried to replicate the results I obtained from spivreg SAR model
using ivreg with a spatially lagged dependent variable and the results are
different. Are these two models not equivalent?

I'd appreciate any advice.

Thank you.