Re: st: -metan- doesn't seem to do the Welch F-test

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: -metan- doesn't seem to do the Welch F-test
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:29:34 +0100

I don't know, but I have a minor emendation.

Roger is in meta mode and probably thinking "Cochrane collaboration".

This author was W.G. Cochran.