Re: st: How do I access nldecompose.ado

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How do I access nldecompose.ado
Date   Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:59:53 -0500

-findit nldecompose- finds it right away, in st0152_1

At 02:31 PM 4/10/2011, Ruth Brockbank wrote:
Hi,

I wish to access the nldecompose add-on but cannot seem to do so. Can
anybody provide me with the correct syntax, or instructions to find
this?

Many thanks in advance,

Ruth

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463