st: Focusing on a particular age group in data set

From   Hassan Talal <hassanmaitla@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Focusing on a particular age group in data set
Date   Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:24:08 +0100

Dear Statalist,

I am trying to determine the socio-economic factors behind fertility using
British Household Panel Survey. I want to restrict the age group of female I
will be focusing on to maximum 45 years. As I am dealing with households, so
I will be analysing only those households which have <45 years old females.
Can you guide me how I can incorporate this condition in STATA?

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to your kind reply.

Yours sincerely,
Hassan Talal