Re: st: RE: saving regression output after "PV" command

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: saving regression output after "PV" command
Date   Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:30:06 +0100

When you just joined Statalist  you were asked to read the Statalist
FAQ before you posted.

You have yet to say _where_ -pv- comes from and you have yet to answer
Steve Samuels, as quoted below.

Following requests to phrase your questions so that they are
answerable is in your own interests. Not following such requests just
wastes your time as well that of others',

Nick

% Steve Samuels

In addition, please follow the Statalist FAQ guidelines Section 3.3:

"Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in
response. N.B. exactly! If you can, reproduce the error with one of
Stata's provided datasets or a simple concocted dataset that you
include in your posting"

% end Steve