Re: st: saving regression output after "PV" command

From   Steven Samuels <sjsamuels@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: saving regression output after "PV" command
Date   Sat, 9 Apr 2011 14:53:22 -0400

I agree (I've never heard of a "PV" command).  In addition, please follow the Statalist FAQ guidelines Section 3.3:

"Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in response. N.B. exactly! If you can, reproduce the error with one of Stata's provided datasets or a simple concocted dataset that you include in your posting"

Steve
sjsamuels@gmail.com

On Apr 9, 2011, at 8:35 AM, Joerg Luedicke wrote:

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Menshawy Badr <lexmb8@nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am doing regression analysis on stratified sample using PV command.
> I am trying to use estimates store after running the command to use the output in another analysis but it does not work (error says: last estimation results not found, nothing to store).
> Any help or suggestion.

You need to state more clearly what "PV command" refers to.

J.