st: LR test of homoskedasticity for bi-probit and multinomial

From   tiziana <tdemagis@uark.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: LR test of homoskedasticity for bi-probit and multinomial
Date   Sat, 9 Apr 2011 07:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.
I have to test the LR test of homoskedasticity  for cross section data   .
 for two models: the first one is a bi-probit model, and the second one is a
multinomial model. Since I am not familiar with this software, can I have
some suggestion to go ahead?
Thanks so much
Tiziana