st: compare rates across 3 groups

From   Tina Hernandez-Boussard <boussard@stanford.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: compare rates across 3 groups
Date   Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:48:35 -0700

Hi All,

I have several risk-adjusted rates that I want to compare by race, however I do not have the individual data, only the rates.

So, for example I have the following data for all 50 states:

  		numerator denominator 	rate 		risk-adjusted rate
race1	 25			2000	0.0125	0.0135
race2	39			1579	0.0247	0.0245
race3	14			1024	0.0136	0.0139

Is tabi my only option to compare these rates across 3 groups?

Thanks for your help

-TB