Re: st: Coding for multiple visits data

From   Joerg Luedicke <joerg.luedicke@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Coding for multiple visits data
Date   Fri, 8 Apr 2011 17:45:22 -0400

I think it is not quite clear what exactly you want to do. What are
the values in "case" supposed to indicate? And what is the relation
between "case" and "RNA"? From all I can see given the information
provided you would get the second set of example data by typing
-replace case=0 if RNA==1-. But I guess this is not what you are
looking for...

J.