Re: st: Where do I post my user-written ADO file?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Where do I post my user-written ADO file?
Date   Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:30:42 +0100

Please see

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#whereado2

and particularly