st: Where do I post my user-written ADO file?

From   Marco Ercolani <m.g.ercolani@bham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Where do I post my user-written ADO file?
Date   Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:25:14 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I wish to make available a simple ADO file I have written.
I can see from http://econpapers.repec.org/software/bocbocode/
that I can send my files to Christopher F Baum (baum@bc.edu)
but will these files then automatically become available on
http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/ (the Statalist archive) ?

Yours,
 Marco.

Dr Marco G. Ercolani