st: Where do I post my user-written ADO file?

From   Marco Ercolani <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Where do I post my user-written ADO file?
Date   Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:25:14 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I wish to make available a simple ADO file I have written.
I can see from
that I can send my files to Christopher F Baum (
but will these files then automatically become available on (the Statalist archive) ?

Dr Marco G. Ercolani
Department of Economics
University of Birmingham