Re: st: Testing for rho differences after mvprobit

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Testing for rho differences after mvprobit
Date   Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:17:14 +0100 (BST)

--- On Fri, 8/4/11, Jaime Gómez wrote:
> Thanks Maarten. We have read it and it seems that the
> -coeflegend- option does not work after -mvprobit-, at
> least with Stata 10. We obtain the following error:
> option coeflegend not allowed
> r(198);
> Do you know of any solution for this?

The -coeflegend- option is new to Stata 11. If you want
to know the names of the coefficients in Stata < 11 you
can type -matrix list e(b)- after estimating your model.
The column names of the e(b) matrix are the names of the

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen