st: Categorical variables Names in Regression Output

From   Ayman Farahat <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Categorical variables Names in Regression Output
Date   Thu, 7 Apr 2011 11:49:10 -0700 (PDT)

I am running a regression that uses a string variable as an independent variable.
I encode the string variable using the encode command
encode agency , generate(agency2)
and then i regress

regress recpm i.agency2

however, when i get the regression results; i get the coded value and not the string values that are much more meaningful.
How can i report the regression results using the actual string variable?
Also; is there a way to output the variables that have a certain  P>|t| , say less than 0.1?