Re: st: many cpu deployment

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: many cpu deployment
Date   Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:40:37 +0100

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Argyn Kuketayev
<> wrote:
> I read the paper, it has only up to 4 CPUs in it. I'm interested to
> see if anyone's running 32 core or more.

I doubt anyone will have experience with > 32 cores since the paper
states at the end of the second paragraph on the first page  that...
"Stata/MP supports up to 32 CPUs"

“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email -
Website -
Photos -