Re: st: Specifying barlook_option on sorted bar graph

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Specifying barlook_option on sorted bar graph
Date   Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:04:48 +0100

What you seek appears in essence to be what is being done -- in
various ways -- in the thread started by Stephen Jenkins yesterday.