st: RE: graph font

From   "David Radwin" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: graph font
Date   Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

Instead of copying from Stata and pasting into Word, try -export-ing the
graph as a TIF or PNG format file and then importing it into Word using the
Insert/Picture command. It might even work with a EMF or WMF format file.

. graph export graph1.tif

It has been a long time since I (or many other list members) have used
version 8, so I am not positive that this solution will work for you.

David Radwin
Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.
2150 Shattuck Ave., Suite 800