re: st: Xtmixed specification for rmANOVA with 2 within-subject factors

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
Subject   re: st: Xtmixed specification for rmANOVA with 2 within-subject factors
Date   Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:13:51 -0500

.

I think chapter 5 in Linear Mixed Models: A Practical Guide Using Statistical Software (available in the Stata book store) covers this design with xtmixed. Note the book site online has updated their code over the years to keep up with version 11.

<http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bwest/almmussp.html>
<http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bwest/chapter5_stata_final.do>

WRT the final question, you should google the pages for help about Phil Ender's anovalator program and other materials on rmANOVA by him, as well as consider use of -margins-.

-Dave