st: Panel data: Instrumental variable Tobit or probit model

From   vikramfinavker <vikramfinavker@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Panel data: Instrumental variable Tobit or probit model
Date   Tue, 5 Apr 2011 03:28:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am trying to run a tobit or probit model as my dependent variable is
binary. I want to run IV regression as one of my independent variable is
endogenous. I tried doing it by selecting tobit-probit model with endogenous
covariates. However, the command line shows me only ivtobit or ivprobit and
also its not giving me any results but error. The error i got i "could not
find initial values". please advise me on this. is there any command
available such as xtivreg???

Thanks