Re: st: Re: Editing Commands in Review Window

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Editing Commands in Review Window
Date   Tue, 5 Apr 2011 08:01:15 +0100 (BST)

--- On Mon, 4/4/11, W R Goe wrote:
> Any programming commands submitted in the Stata Command
> window automatically appear in the Review window. Output
> from a particular session can be recreated again at a
> later date by saving the commands in the Review window as
> a do-file. My question is, "Is there a way of editing the
> commands listed in the Review window in order to eliminate
> unwanted commands or error messages before saving it as a
> do-file?"

Yes, you can select which commands you want to paste to a
.do file. Michael Michell made a nice tutorial that can be
seen here:

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie