st: xtregar, fe lbi

From   Marie-Claire Robitaille-Blanchet <>
Subject   st: xtregar, fe lbi
Date   Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:04:33 +0800

I want to use the command xtregar, fe lbi but I am unsure how to interpret the modified Bhargava et al. Durbin-Watson and Baltagi-Wu LBI...

The results I obtain are:

modified Bhargava et al. Durbin-Watson = .97208012
Baltagi-Wu LBI = 1.7745588

I have 165 obs and 60 groups.

Does anyone know how to interpret those results? Any reference I can use?