Re: st: cubic spline interpolation in panel data

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: cubic spline interpolation in panel data
Date   Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:22:50 +0100

That's not a message I've seen before. I tried a few experiments to
see if it would fall over if all values in a group were missing, or
all non-missing, but no problem.

I don't know what you mean about looking at the menu. -csipolate- is
not associated with any menus.

Nick