Re: st: Rename multiple variables

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Rename multiple variables
Date   Sat, 2 Apr 2011 18:20:30 +0100

This makes little sense to me.

Several variables must have several differemt names.

Perhaps you want to change the prefix from -v- to -year-. -renpfix-
would suffice, but -renvars- has an option for that. (-renvars- is a
user-written program from SJ; please remember to explain where such
programs you refer to come from.)

Perhaps you want to restructure the data with a -reshape-.