st: Quantile regression with IV

From   Hussain Samad <hsamad2000@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Quantile regression with IV
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2011 13:13:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All:

I am running an IV regression to assess the impacts of an endogenous treatment,
with and without fixed-effects. I can use STATA xtivreg or ivreg commands. Now,
I want to use a quantile regression to do the same. STATA has several commands
to run quantile regression, but none of them deal with endogenous
treatment. Please help. Will appreciate very much all suggestions.

Thanks. Hussain