st: parametric survival

From   Farzaneh Amanpour <>
Subject   st: parametric survival
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2011 01:57:53 -0700

I am fitting the generalized gamma distribution to survival data.I
need all three parameters of generalized gamma to have linear
relationship with covariates without having the intercept.The command
"streg[varlist],dist(gamma) anc(varlist) anc2(varlist) noconstant"
only model the first parameter without intercept, and would not remove
the constant terms in two ancillary parameters. What can I do to
suppress the constant terms in two ancillary parameters('anc' and
Thank you in advance ,

Farzaneh Amanpour