Re: st: varciance decomposition

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: varciance decomposition
Date   Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:19:00 -0400

Max,
   Helmut Lutkepohl and Gregory Reinsel have both written excellent
books on multiple time series analysis.   You should consult Lutkepohl's
"A New Introduction to Multiple Time Series Analysis", 2005 Springer.
Reinsel's book is "Elements ofMultivariate Time Series Analysis", 2nd
edition, Springer.   Reinsel spends more time on the ordering of
variables than Lutekpolhl.
    If you want to do a variance decomposition, you can try
varbasic  y1 y2 y3, lag(2) fevd
    Cheers,
       Robert

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.