Re: st: R-squared measures proposed by Cameron and Windmeijer (1996) in stata

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R-squared measures proposed by Cameron and Windmeijer (1996) in stata
Date   Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:35:07 +0000

You are limiting yourself to replies from those who know the paper in
question or are willing to go and read it in order to be able to
answer your question. Thus far, that appears to be an empty set.

Nick